Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bye bye Hair!

Well, I did it again. After losing a few handfuls of hair to grabby little fists, I decided to chop my hair short once more. The extra incentive of donating to Locks of Love had me cut it shorter that I would have, but I really like it. Mickey loves it. :-) Yay! (Plus, all the waviness came back) What do you think? (14 inches off!)


Here's a short video of our kids. They're getting big so fast! Kareli's 4 months olds and getting close to 15 pounds now, and is in size 3 diapers. Kayin's 3 years old and in 4's! She's going to pass him soon, poor boy. :-) He still loves her though; they're very cute together. :-)

3 comments:

  1. WOW! 14 inches! Your new do looks great! Just in time for summer too. Its great that you're donating to locks of love. Your kiddos are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute 'do Katie. Plus, the kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow!!! I don't remember ever seeing it that short! You're gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete