Saturday, November 14, 2009

I couldn't resist adding these pictures.
Scanners are so much fun.



This is Mickey after his appendectamy in 2004. A nice member family looked after him in the hospital and emailed it to me. I was recently scannning in some of his old photgraphs and found the one below; isn't that neat? I love the smiles.






This is Mickey and his sister Elizabeth





This is his niece Crystal. Doesn't she look like Kareli??





Mickey as a baby. He looks like Kareli too. :0)
Travis, come over and help fix up these old photos!! I have tons like that last one, and I know you can do it, so no excuses! Umm, I mean, perty perty perty please? See you in a week, right? I guess I can wait that long. That's what you get for being a computer whiz.





No comments:

Post a Comment