Sunday, October 24, 2010

More photos

Just some more pictures... it wasn't worth trying to get them into the right place on the last blog. I get so confused! :)

Kareli and Kayin loved the face painting :)


Pin the Nose on the Pumkin
Ring Toss

Darts

(Kareli might have had a little help...)

He actually got several to stick!



Mmm... gooey chocolately Brownies...!
Kayin loves dressing himself :) The black socks are my favorite...

I can't figure out why animals flock to me... it's not because I spoil them or anything... I wouldn't build them a big cat tree or something like that, because that would just be sad and pathetic, right?



They actually do really well in the bath! They like it best when the kids are in there with them and don't meow at all, but the pictures weren't exactly publicly appropriate. :)




This movie just cracks me up every time I see it. :) Poor Kareli... she had to sit there while I ran back inside to get the camera!!! I'm such a bad person, but at least now you can all smile with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment