Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lots of stuff. :)

Here are just some more fun pictures :)




The kids both got free Daddy Pillows while he's gone. Mickey wrote each one a nice note and that is printed on the back, with their pictures on the front with Daddy.



Daddy dolls and Daddy pillows (and a Daddy bear); Now they can NEVER forget him!



Mamma chicken sure loves snuggling her new chicks



Ahh, lots of lovin'

Missy loves being brushed, but makes it difficult because her tummy is her favorite spot so she keeps rolling over



Any chance for a snuggle :)


Playing doctor: "Shh!! I'm listening to her heart!"


Mmm, spaghetti dogs!


Or wormy dogs, according to Kayin. :) Either way they look gross and taste yummy!


Kayin made an angel out of the mess on my dresser.

I knew some good could come from it


A huge hailstorm destroyed my greenhouse and most of my garden. What kind of summer are we having??


At the community fair; the kids loved the petting zoo


They decided they were lonely so we switched them into one bedroom. They actually do sleep better now! And we finally have an official toy room! I love it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment